Bearing prices, for shame

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 13:22:53 AKDT 2003

The Bearings in my YS's all run long time...I know I have one motor that has 2 years on the bearing and I would say 800+ Flights.

I run a good quality fuel and use an air filter....especially when flying on a grass runway....

They last forever seems like....I have only changed a bearing in a YS as prevention, since I was already re-building it. Bearings were fine just did them because even $20 for a bearing is cheap.

I rarely even hear of guys having their YS's with bearing problems....the 2 strokes seem to have the Bearing problems. I guess its good they are easier to work on than the 4 strokes.

TN