moderator....

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Tue Oct 14 07:55:43 AKDT 2003

Good points Glen and Bill.  I think one of the best descriptors of our
overall state-of-pattern, is that we are still talking about it.  Bill's
vivid memory of 1959/1960, and obviously through today, spans 44 years.
Throughout the 44 years, pattern has survived or led every equipment
improvement, the economy, & "turnaround."  We have also survived as Glen
pointed out, the emergence or all other form of RC hobby.  Pattern must
offer something the others don't.  Anyone remember how fast the "New Coke"
turned into (or back) to "Coke Classic."  I would not like to change too far
from where we are now.  At risk of starting a different fire, I don't want
the weight limit raised either.

Jim W.