pattern future

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 07:47:26 AKDT 2003

One of the things that concerns me is the "we've got it good here in our
district."  While I applaud how that (or any particular district) is doing, if a
pie in the oven begins to burn the crust at the edges, sooner or later it will
be burning the center also.  That is why I feel a continual inspection of what
we are doing is essential.  It can help the lagging districts/contests, without
hurting those that are doing well.
Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org