moderator....

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Mon Oct 13 20:46:01 AKDT 2003

Consider that email isn't designed or intended to be an instantaeous medium.
For each message to the list, the server has about 500 emails to deliver. It
can be busy delivering other messages, or delayed due to high traffic at
several destinations. Many of the big ISPs are experiencing email server
overload because of the recent round of virus attacks and spam.

Doubt that there is anyone dedicated enough to this list to sit at their
computer and play moderator. Too busy building!!