REMINDER: Phoenix Contest this weekend at SVF

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Mon Oct 13 11:34:17 AKDT 2003

The site and date were changed.  It's at  Sun Valley Flyers field at the
Cave Buttes site.

We're (Suding family) having a BBQ after flying on Saturday at my house.
We'll have burgers, brats and beverages.  Bring the wife.  We have a pool
as well. Might be nice after a hot day of flying. I'll have directions
printed.

I went out this morning to practice at the site, and the weather could not
have been more perfect.  Hope to see you this weekend!

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org