Quest 90 questions (Eric Henderson)

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Mon Oct 13 08:40:36 AKDT 2003

I have a Quest 90 on the way from Creek Hobbies.  I will be putting a YS110
in it.  I would like to put a pipe on it and need some info on the best
choices.  I have been looking at the ES and the Hatori pipes.  Looking at
the ES 4 stroke pipes are all with in a few dollars of each other. My
thinking is that if the 140 pipe fits the plane I would look at getting one
of those so that I could use it later on. I would also be interested in the
Hatori but there seems to be less info on the net about them.  Or last but
not least should I for go the weight of a pipe and use the stock exhaust.
Here in Alaska we may have 3 maybe 4 pattern contests a year.  Any help
would be much appreciated.

Michael Laggis

http://mail2web.com/ .

# discussion-request at nsrca.org