Too quiet, test

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 16:19:41 AKDT 2003

I plan on making the trip, really enjoy the hospitality.

John Ferrell <johnferrell at earthlink.net> wrote:Bark's, Snow Camp NC ===
NSRCA District 2 Championships, this weekend.
Entry includes raffle ticket for a Focus 2 kit from Piedmont and food for
the weekend! That includes a Saturday night Steak...

There will be a charge for food for the non-flyers, they are working on a
price.
The URL is:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~johnferrell/champs.html

Any additional info will be posted as it comes in...

These things always come together at the last minute.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606