YS question for the list

Tom Theurer ttheurer at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 14:43:48 AKDT 2003

I have a older ys140 fz that runs great but over time the threads in the
head for the exhaust have worn out. I have changed to a CD header and if fit
nicely but it will not hold anymore. Has anyone found a helicoil type device
to work in this manner or does anyone out in internet land have an old FZ
head collecting dust? Or any other ideas would be a huge help.

Thanks
Tom Theurer