ThunderTiger 120-RP

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Fri Oct 10 20:05:46 AKDT 2003

I had one in a jekyll. Ran very strong for a 1.20. I sold the plane to a guy
who was trying to get his turbine approvals and needed to show he could fly
a fast plane. I never could prop the plane so I felt comfortable flying it.
It was a rocket. I really don't see any reason it couldn't be competitive.
I've also had a lot of success with their .46. Cheaper than an OS and just
as strong and reliable. Engines are funny things, different parts of the
country like different engines. You won't see a magnum or mds at our field,
but some parts of the country love em.