ThunderTiger 120-RP

Mark McLeod markmcleod at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 17:00:48 AKDT 2003

I don't know if the engine is being discontinued but that may be why they
can be purchased in the UK for about $129USD plus shipping of $35. The
weight is 27oz. The engine seems to come close to the OS140 in performance
at 1/3rd the price but I'm concerned about the other factors - torque,
reliability, etc.