NIMH TX pack

Wade Akle wbakle at charter.net
Fri Oct 10 03:58:41 AKDT 2003

MessageI have been following this thread with a lot of interest.

My buddy and I have been charging our NMh batteries for over a year using a SIRUS fast-charger. We use it on all our aiplanes (1200 MAh receiver using a stock SIRUS) and sail boats (1800 MAh for both Receiver and Tx using a factory modified SIRUS).

Not a single problem and they only get warm, and a good charge every day. We get 2-3 hours of sailing on one charge.

Are we doing anything wrong? how safe are we?

Wade