JB Weld

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 23:54:56 AKDT 2003

Marty's right....Verne Koester put me on to this tool and it really
works...see here...
I can take a picture of a beaded tube if you like.

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/EPP/EPPCAT/TubeBead.html

This thing works so good it's just stupid.
I put a bead on both ends of the header extension pipe and the Teflon
tube fits nice and snug. I just use one of the spring clamp thingies aft
of the bead....ain't leaked yet!

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586