NIMH TX pack

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 15:25:02 AKDT 2003

Wayne,
Yes, they do get warm, even when properly charged. However, with the Alpha,
they get hot. I'm not sure how hot they would've gotten because I shut down
the charger when the pack went from warm to hot. The Alpha is the Cadillac
of Nicad chargers, at least by my experience. I think it would need some
tweaking by the designer to be suitable for Nimh.

Verne