3M Mintor 1.7 Header for Piedmont Temptation ?

DIETER ROZEK rozekd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 21:01:31 AKDT 2003

Does anyone know which header, 30 mm or 60mm rise, to use for the 3M Mintor
1.7 engine (http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/PatternEngines.html ) installed
in Piedmonts's Temptation (http://www.piedmontmodels.com/temptation.htm)?
I'm in the process of ordering the engine and plan on buying the plane, it's
backordered, but since I have neither at this point I'm not sure which of
the two headers is required.  Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dieter

# discussion-request at nsrca.org