direct orders

Dennis Cone cone.man at verizon.net
Sun Oct 5 10:01:54 AKDT 2003

I think it is in poor taste to use this list to bash our suppliers. They are
there for us and in 99% of the time everyone gets what they expect to get
and walks away satisfied. No system is perfect. But if we publicly bash them
they will go away. We would never use this list to bash a fellow modeler. If
you have a problem take care of it personally and not in front of everyone.
It may make you feel better and give you a bit of satisfaction by using
revenge, but it leaves the rest of us with a poor taste in our mouth. There,
I have got that off my chest.
Now I feel better.

Dennis Cone
Dist. 8