First pattern kit?

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 09:36:27 AKDT 2003

Any idea how big you are looking for? 40,60/90, 120 or 2M sized?

Do you like to build a kit or assemble an ARF?

Lots of options.

60/90 sized - build an Kaos or assemble a Quest 3d or Tai Ji 60. For a change I have decidied to build a KAOS or two this winter.  Already started on a 60 sized KAOS and may build a KAOS 90.  I plan adding a turtle-deck to the top of the fuse; but that is the only chage from the plans for the KAOS 60.

I plan on selling my Swallow 90 ARF at the auction this fall.

Randy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org