140L idle

Michael Ramsey michaelr at flying-models.com
Thu Oct 2 05:44:45 AKDT 2003

Any change in the amount of engine shake at idle?

Some mounts out there actually got a little softer with wear allowing the
engine to rotate (shake) more. The extra movement tugs further on the
throttle arm. A more flexible pushrod, or more allowable movement in the
throttle arm might help.

It's possible too that the diaphragm gasket could be swelled, closing the
fuel inlets.

Michael Ramsey