direct orders

STEVE HOSNER sphosner at msn.com
Wed Oct 1 19:42:50 AKDT 2003

I ordered a HYDEOUT from the company that first started selling them when I was in Arizona.
Upon opening the box I found the the kit was totaled , a real mess . Upon calling the seller I was
told that they would have to settle the claim with UPS before they would send me a replacement!
Without the settlement I was told "they would loose money" by replacing the trashed kitt and they simply would
not send the replacement until then. Took a long time to get the replacement and the quality simply wasn't there.
A real piece of poor customer service. They now don't sell the kit and I have had nothing but the best of luck in
the past with PAC.
I agree that you have to be willing to pay for the extra packing care and hope for the best.

Steve Hosner