direct orders

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 17:34:09 AKDT 2003

 Well #1 was it insured, if so the experience that I had, was different than
what everyone  has said here, I called the shipper and the box was insured
for $600 and they told me that you have up to 45 days to make a claim EVEN IF
YOU DID SIGN FOR IT, anyone that would ship anything of this valve without
insuring for the total of the kit (not just one box) is making a huge mistake, I
was told by a distributor that if you sign it's yours, NOT TRUE, if it was
insured what ever you do Tom call the shipper, if it wasn't insured then shame on
PL, I would think that a letter from an attorney would take care of it.

 Steve Maxwell