Starter (kavan)

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Nov 30 20:40:54 AKST 2003

Central Has them!

Or did a couple years ago...I haven't bought one in about 2 yrs.

Been using the Magnum Starter from B+P and it has a softer insert already.
But it doesn't fit the Kavan. Central has been stocking the Kavan stuff for
many years.

TN

>From: Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net>
>To: discussion at nsrca.org
>Subject: Re: Starter (kavan)
>Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:25:50 -0600
>

>On Nov 30, 2003, at 5:49 PM, Bill Pritchett wrote:
>
>>Reeeaaallllyyyyyy........  couldn't find a different insert on the B&P
>>site...... guess I'll check with Kavan.
>>

>Look in the Hobby Lobby catalog or on their website:
>http://www.hobby-lobby.com/
>
>Ron Van Putte

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

# discussion-request at nsrca.org