Servo Dead Band.... was Rudder pull/pull

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 12:38:17 AKST 2003

Although I never really had the quick oscillations happen to one of my WORN
servos, it has happened a couple times on brand new 8411's, one on rudder and
the other on aileron in a large sa  model
. The fix was to loosen the dead band a little, at least that's what  the
technician at Horizon said.

Tony Stillman had suggested to me that the pot was no good. Even new servos
can have bad pots

mattk
.