Rudder pull/pull

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Sun Nov 30 01:32:42 AKST 2003

>I took Tom's suggestion and tightened up the cables a bit and it
>seemed to help but not totally eliminate it.  This servo does have a
>little slop in the gear train as it has a gazillion miles on it.

Clay,

The gazillion miles comment gave it away - your pot is almost
certainly worn out (and maybe the gears too).  I've had this happen
on rudder servos , elevator servos, and aileron servos.  Is it safe
to fly?  Probably.  Would I fly it this way?  No way.  What's the
point, it'll fly like crap until you fix or replace it.

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jbudd at qnet.com