Engine runs lean, old Webra 61. Who can help?

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 10:43:10 AKST 2003

Hi Urs..
     Being you can't richen your engine you definitely need to address that
part of the feeding problem. Removing pump from equation if tank is long run
to carb unless you raise tank above midline is only going to worsen you lack
of fuel. Do you have a engine stand to test in stand? I would do what Tony
suggested and then if that doesn't fix it try running on stand. I assume you
are using large enough diam. tubing to fuel carb. Don't mean to sound
insulting just trying all ideas of what might contribute to your dilemma.
    Please let us know how it goes.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473