Quest 90 3D

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Sat Nov 29 03:59:26 AKST 2003

HI Bill, as you can see by Erics reply, he had a 91 in it first and that pulled it just fine, the 110 with the stock
muffler works fine, mine with the pumped Webra 120 has a pipe, however I ran this engine on a pitts muffler in
my Ultimate and the pipe pulls it up only approx 200 rpm, the 120 on a reg muffler would work fine as well. Prop size has more effect on the performance than the exaust. Good luck with yours it really is a lot of bang
for the buck.
Earl