Quest 90 3D

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 13:55:05 AKST 2003

 I was kidding about the 140L. I said you done good by starting this Quest
stuff, and the first set up as you said with the YS 91 and stock muffler would
be in range for most sport fliers but the lower I can keep the price the more
attractive it would be for people of limited means, like Earl said does good
with the Webra 120 and I would go with stock muffler at a savings of $140
compared to the YS 110, unlike some may believe the 140 is really not much out of
range for a 962 sq. in. 9 1/2 LB plane, especially if someone has one laying
around.
 PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME WRONG ON THIS IT IS ALL GOOD FOR PATTERN.

Steve Maxwell