Quest 90 3D

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 10:41:19 AKST 2003

 Earl good to hear you like the Quest I have one ordered for 3 weeks waiting
for them to get back in stock. From what you are saying it looks like it will
do what I'm trying to do, promote more pattern interest with an inexpensive
but very capable plane. The Webra 120 was going to be one of the test engines,
would like to hear more reports on this plane and other engine combo's, I'll
let everyone know how my test go with different engines also, my thought's are
more on the line of using stock mufflers so not to put off sport fliers with
expensive headers, pipes, and engines. Eric got something good started here but,
no offense, went a little overboard on engines, LOL.

Steve Maxwell