For Sale

Ron Lawrence ronnan at 2ki.net
Thu Nov 27 03:37:33 AKST 2003

Hi Everyone,  There wasn't much interest at $400.00  So I am offering the YS140L  at $350.00 plus $10.00 for priority mail shipping. This is as low as it will go.    If there is no interest at this price, I will list it on E-bay in a couple of days, I got more than this out of the other one a few months ago.  Thanks,  Ron Lawrence