CTE

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 17:17:22 AKST 2003

Eddie
L have been using Berkley 20# coated fishing leader with the proper crimps
for years I have never had one break. After I crimp it I put a spot of thin CA
on the crimp and slide a small piece of heat shrink over it. Works for me.
Buddy
PS. I quit usee pull pull for elevator years ago I now use Carbon fiber Arrow
Shaft with a bearing on each end and a short shaft with a ball joint on each
end so the push rod is always moving in a straight line and the short shaft
takes care of the arc swing of the servo movement. I copied this from Glenn
Watson a number of years ago and have had no problems with it.