CTE

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 25 12:42:11 AKST 2003

I see a reference to 40# Kevlar, which triggers a question.
What strength Kevlar is needed. The airplane pull-pull system I've seen state 100#. I've read you can use Spiderwire fishing Kevlar but the strongest I've seen in that is 65#.

This may be a dumb question, but I'm attempting to setup elevator pull-pull for the 1st time & don't want to creat a problem with line that's too small.

thanks Eddie