CTE

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 09:20:51 AKST 2003

> At this point in time I have still not acquired the necessary intestinal fortitude to use kevlar on the elevator.

If you do use pull-pull on the elevator just use completely independent cables to each elevator half. That way if one breaks the other elevator half will still work. I've done this by connecting a ball link clevis to each side of the servo control arm and running one elevator half from one clevis and the other elevator half from the other clevis. If one cable breaks it does not effect the other cable. Of course if your servo goes south you're SOL, that's what's nice about two servos in the stab.

Keith