County Park Guest/Club Member Policy

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 07:42:48 AKST 2003

My home club has use of an Atlantic County NJ field.
Our agreement with the county includes that:

All flyers will be AMA members.

AND, that all flyers will be LOCAL CLUB members, or a
supervised guest of a member.  (The number of allowed
"guest" visits and such detail is left to the club)

In discussion with the County, we noted there needs to be
freq control system, parking, pit and flight areas observed
by pilots, etc.   We agreed that our club would implement that.
We proposed mandatory club membership to the County as a way
of having some amount of control with possible "walk in" pilots
from the local community. Some letters of support from the AMA
were also of assistance.

Too bad the 150 foot trees surounding the field renders it
unsuitable for pattern birds -

Later, Ron Lockhart
# discussion-request at nsrca.org