Excellence, Masters and F3A

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Nov 25 02:12:20 AKST 2003

TROY - Interpretation and perception is ALWAYS the readers' choices!!!  Authors have to write especially-clearly in email as we all know from UHK.

I didn't read ANYTHING about doing away with anything in your posts...although you *were* a bit harsh on those of us that have "ended the journey" and landed in Masters by choice.

Actually, I'd have to guess that the numbers of flyers in FAI compared to Masters would tell a different story;  evidently there are about 4 or 5 times as many folks who prefer Masters.  At least around District 6.

And it's ALL good....DON'T "go silent" on us....

(BTW - My biggest CURRENT challenge is simply to complete a round without a zero in it!!! <VBG>)

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net