CANARD

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 11:00:48 AKST 2003

On Nov 22, 2003, at 8:27 AM, Dwayne & Nancy wrote:

> Ron, I was going through some old magazines and lo and behold here’s
> an article titled “Canard Pointers” by Capt. Ronald VanPutte.  It’s
> from the April, 1968 issue of American Aircraft Modeler.

That was during the five years when I was a professor at the Air Force
Institute of Technology.  I gave my class in stability and control a
design project involving a canard aircraft.  After I successfully flew
a six-foot span R/C version of the airplane, I wrote an article on
canard design and sent it to AAM and they published it.   Looong time
ago.

Ron Van Putte