Excellence, Masters-F3A

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 21:21:06 AKST 2003

 Troy, and Dave all good points, as an advanced pilot, who mostly finished
last this year I practiced the P-03 last year in the fall, and this year I'm
practicing the P-05 for next year, one of the reasons was that in our district
2002 there was only a couple of contest that even offered FAI, then this year
with Andrew flying FAI they offered at all contest, I have always believed that
practicing the next schedule is a great way to improve your skills, the FAI is
to me the best of the best not that I will ever be a part of that small group
that you two are in, but hey at 55 it really don't matter, but I am way far a
head of where I ever thought I would be.

Steve Maxwell