Rule Change RE-New Georgie WRONG.?..

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Nov 21 19:43:30 AKST 2003

Hi Georgie.

    The interpretation I got reading Johns note was that he also didn't
consider the survey timely, as well as your noted observations.

    He sure doesn't convey the impression he is trying to be fair and do
what the constituents wish. The APATHY coffin doesn't need anymore nails.

    I also agree with Marty RE: getting the responses we did is GREAT
involvement politically. If surveys were handed out at the beginning of
contests and try to get 70% to turn them in at the contest would be
miraculous. Some people just hate the political process.

    Del