2003 D2 Championship (BARKS) contest - a legal / sanctioned contest?

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 07:57:22 AKST 2003

John as I said at the event. I told Dave Guerin that it was the best contest I had attended all year! The clubs hospitality and willingness to give back to the pilots is unrivaled at any of the contests I attended this or any other year.

Top this off with top notch awards and great Steak and food all weekend.

As for the things not getting take care of at the proper AMA desk, I could really care less. My point early was that the revolutionary crowd was talking of a contest season as in many contests without an AMA sanction. As I said before I disagree with the revolutionary attitude.

John, Dave, Lee, and Steve...and the others of the Club that I don't know their names. Please continue the great support you have given to the contest. I will be back to this one for sure!

Troy