2 cell Lithium polymers as your receiver pack?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Nov 21 07:49:10 AKST 2003

I have to ask...what would be the advantage of a 1200mah lithium Poly Tx pack when I'm currently using an 1100mah Nicad pack? (And please don't say 100mah)

The nicads are 1/4 the price, last 10X the cycles and are a known quantity regarding charging, fast charging, etc.

The ONLY advantage is weight and size.  The Tx isn't getting any smaller, and I'm already using a neck strap...sooooo...what's the point?

-Mark