A good day for Model Aviation

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri Nov 21 06:50:12 AKST 2003

When ever I need to have my shoes resoled I go to Grays.  After several (read many beers) and by shuffling through the overflowing epoxy resins and then walking in the c.f. and f.g. shreds on the floor I get an excellent bond of material to my shoes.  Only problem is Gray insists on vacuum bagging them over night for a perfect bond.

Wayne G.