respect

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Nov 21 05:26:05 AKST 2003

Steve.....

Not from me! But I was not watching that show either as I swore off dating
those VS models after the second one exhibited extreme jealousy for the
beauty of my pattern plane.... A friend of mine sister was one of those VS
models 4 years ago....when I met her you could feel the maintenance in the
air....much more than a plane requires after a rough landing in a tree....

Sorry .....having a very hard time getting on the lighter side today as I
was inundated by the TV and Netscape etc. with Michael Jackson's mug shot
last night....I woke up from a nightmare screaming...."keep your $25
million"  That was the most bizarre looking  thing I have seen since my
last spin entry....

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering