2003 D2 Championship (BARKS) contest - a legal / sanctioned contest?

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:14:46 AKST 2003

Hi -

I've been keeping the championship standings for D1 this season, and I've
received a report that the BARKS contest, Oct 19. 2003 was not a properly
sanctioned contest - and that the results are therefore not to be considered
in determining an NSRCA District champion. .

I'd love to hear from a D2 (or AMA) official whether or not the BARKS
contest was a legal, AMA-sanctioned contest - and therefore whether to count
the results in our District standings.

On or off list will be fine.

Thanks  in advance --

Rick Wallace