Bigger Issues Catch Up

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu Nov 20 08:31:59 AKST 2003

Ron,
     Thank you for this perspective. It adds a much needed balance to the discussion. Ron is a very conscientious member of the AMA contest board. He was nominated by the NSRCA to be a member of the board. We populated the board with pattern-knowledgeable people.

As with any board the members all perfrom differently. But they get the job done. I noted that we keep calling them the AMA.

Regards,

Eric.