Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 07:12:43 AKST 2003

Tony:
It seems to me if we "allow" the board to vote on the Annex, it will
still be under their control.  Not a good thing.  It should be under the
NSRCA control, or we will be back to square one.  If they vote to accept
it, we will still be locked to the AMA for any changes we want to make,
with all their procedural mumbo-jumbo, and dilatory delays.  (Been
there, Seen that.)   Better that they reject it, and we adopt it.  It
can be done.

Bill Glaze