Muffler / Header Mounts

DIETER ROZEK rozekd at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 19:04:22 AKST 2003

I'm in the process of figuring out how to mount my Mintor carbon fiber
muffler to the bottom of a Temptation.  As of yet I could only find two
muffler mounts on Dave Brown's website.  I was wondering if most of you make
up your own mounts to secure the header and muffler to the fuselage or are
there any other alternatives.  I've seen some photos of homemade mounts so
I'm not sure if this is the norm.

Thanks

Dieter

# discussion-request at nsrca.org