Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 13:36:39 AKST 2003

Marty:
I just have to correct this part about IMAC having an  Annex system from
the start.  That is simply not true, period.
IMAC put this system in their Standard Operating Procedures when I was
on the board.  Had we been a little weak kneed, or, as Margaret Thatcher
said "gone Wobbly," it wouldn't have happened.  Lots of resistance at
higher levels.  We insisted.   We prevailed.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org