Futaba 9V

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 18:18:22 AKST 2003

Does anyone know of any sort of frequently asked questions (FAQ) or
programming guide for the Futaba 9V transmitter?  I've got the Futaba manual, but it
leaves a lot to be desired.  I'm sure someone has some tips and hints out there,
this being the predecessor to the 9Z.  I've done net searches, but haven't
turned up much.

BTW, thanks for all of the info on the JR NES 4000 servos.  It helped clarify
things a lot.

Jon Lowe
# discussion-request at nsrca.org