Rule - bigger issues- Candadian eh.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Nov 18 13:07:23 AKST 2003

Dave:

As far as a report is concerned.... I don't have any problem with that now, and don't see why anyone else would.  A report is just that, a report.  Info is always a good thing!

As far as a "united" schedule, I'm sure we would both benefit from it.  Exactly how to get that done will require some thinking....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505