P05 & F05 Manoeuvre Descriptions

NSRCA Canada-West nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 18 06:39:29 AKST 2003

Peter

Go to my site and download the "Unofficial" version :-).

It's not the complete book though, just P-05 & F-05 descriptions. The file is a little over 200 k. Go to the very bottom of the download page here.

http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/sched.htm

All the schedules are listed for 2004-2005 (The Canadian versions "might" change slightly in 2004)  I also have the aresti in .htm and .jpg

Thanks,

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP
Canada West District http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/