george kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Nov 18 06:35:52 AKST 2003

Got this e-mail from my friend Ron yesterday. I thought the group might
be interested in how the system works so I got his permission to send it
to the list. It demonstrates the reason why it takes as long as it does
to change things. I'm not sure that there isn't a better way, but not
exactly sure how it might be implemented.
Georgie