P05 & F05 Manoeuvre Descriptions

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 01:47:56 AKST 2003

Peter,

Try this link http://www.gbrcaa.org

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Urs Baertschiger <ursbaertschiger at hotmail.com>
Sent: Nov 18, 2003 2:33 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: P05 & F05 Manoeuvre Descriptions

Hi Peter,

Apparently it should be available via the FAI/CIAM website. However, so far
I wasn't able to download it.  You may try as well. The website Earl Haury
gave earlier on this list is: www.fai.org/aeromodelling/document/sc4.asp

In German you can find it on:
www.modellflug-gallinat.de/modellflug_neu/programm_2003/beschreibung%20p05_f05_p07_f07.pdf

Should you be able to obtain it in English I'm sure many on this list would
appreciate to know where it can be found easily.

Urs
NSRCA #3069