After run Oil

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Mon Nov 17 17:50:56 AKST 2003

I use Mobile 1 full synthetic engine oil. 5W-30

During the season, I don't use after run oil if I fly within a week.  If I
don't fly more than a few weeks (winter/ non-season) with high humidity, I
use the oil.  All of my engines that are not on planes have full of the oil
inside for storage.

Of course, you are better off running the engine dry at the end of a day of
flying.

No rust for the last 4 years.

Ihncheol Park